Informed Solutions is a multi-award winning Digital, IT and Management Consultancy practice based in the UK and Australia. We were recently named UK Digital Leaders 100, SME Digital Leader of the year.
As the Senior Executive Assistant to our Global Chief Executive Officer, you will support her in all aspects of her work across the Company’s British and Australian businesses, as well as various other Non-Executive Director positions, thought leadership and advocacy commitments, as required.
Our Global CEO engages with C-suite executives from industry, business and academic leaders, as well as government Ministers and senior civil servants. You will need to be calm, confident, approachable and highly organised in dealing with all and any matters that may arise.
As the Senior Executive Assistant you will:
- Act as a first point of contact, providing 1:1 support as required
- Proactively forward plan and coordinate a demanding schedule of global commitments, including all travel, meetings and communications
- In strictest confidence and with utmost discretion, liaise with the offices of ministers, directors and executives, providing background research, firming up agendas and producing Board and executive meeting packs and briefing notes as required
- Work calmly, effectively and positively to manage the demands and pressures of a busy diary, diverse business commitments and extensive international travel
- Rely on your strong project management skills, working with and through other colleagues to delivery any complex requests, initiatives and business improvements assigned to you
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent business writing skills that enable you to deal effectively with issues that are both challenging and sensitive
- A confident and engaging communications style that is effective, pleasant and builds trust
- Excellent relationship building skills at all levels; up to and including Ministerial and C-suite executives
- A positive and friendly personality with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent priority, time, workload and communications management skills
- A completer-finisher that autonomously and promptly progresses work to conclusion
- Thoroughness and a meticulous attention to quality and detail
- Ability to remain calm, responsive and pleasant under pressure
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a similar role with a CEO or executive director
You will be based in Manchester (Altrincham) or London (Westminster) in impressive Grade II listed offices. There will be the need from time to time to travel and accompany the Global CEO on business, providing first-line support and working closely alongside colleagues, clients and business alliance partners.
We are committed to investing in our people and we offer an outstanding talent development programme and flexible benefits package that includes pension, bonus scheme and private health care. If your aspirations and values match ours and you enjoy being part of a supportive, high performing team then please contact Julia Woodcock on 0161-942-2000 or email@example.com