Informed Solutions is a multi-award winning Digital, IT and Management Consultancy practice based in Australia and the UK. Clients appoint us as professional problem solvers to help them deliver complex and mission critical business change at scale. Our people are driven by making a difference and working in diverse teams to take on complex challenges. Informed’s workplace culture is supportive and people orientated, delivering high performance through effective team working, collaboration, investment in skills and building capability, and a personal commitment by every member of staff to develop and master their subject matter.
As Client and Industry Relationships Director you will build trusted relationships with existing clients and prospective clients, as well as our strategic stakeholders in industry, government and academia. Key elements of the role are to work with fellow Main and Technical Board Directors on thought leadership objectives, to provide a strategic framework for market development and proposal development, as well as traditional communications and social media campaigns.
We need a colleague who is professional, clear thinking and positive under pressure, with a ‘can do’ attitude that inspires respect and motivates others to give their best. It is important that you work well with people and share the Company’s business growth ambitions, as well as our core values of innovation, excellence and integrity.
Specifically you will:
- Develop and contribute to thought leadership, helping develop our evolving market presence and propositions.
- Build client relationships and develop strategic academic, government and alliance partner engagements.
- Work with the tertiary sector/universities in support of our graduate program.
- Support our talent development programme, particularly the development and retention of young people and women in technical and leadership role.
- Contribute to strategic thinking - looking to and over the horizon to identify potential new strategic opportunities for the company.
- Support the business development efforts of the wider team, including contributing to bid development.
Your skills will include:
- A passion for building relationships and representing a strong, trusted corporate brand across the public and private sector.
- A leadership style that is engaging, trustworthy and confident, with the ability to liaise with all levels of stakeholders, up to and including Ministerial and C-Suite.
- A communications style that is compelling and engaging, combined with a relationship management approach that is friendly and approachable.
- Strong research, strategic analysis and time management skills.
- Proven experience in strategic bid and campaign management.
You will be based in our central Sydney offices on Macquarie Place with the flexibility to also work from our Canberra and Melbourne offices. There will be the need to travel to co-locate with colleagues and clients, developing strategic relationships with regular meetings in person, as well as catch-ups by phone, video and teleconferencing.
We offer a flexible benefits package and the opportunity to grow with one of Australia’s most exciting digital solutions companies. If you have any questions regarding this role, please do not hesitate to contact Julia Woodcock at email@example.com.